Date Picker does not appear on report. (Or) Report viewer toolbar going out of sync (or) Report viewer toolbar not displayed properly
- · When you have SSRS reports and your web application is hosted in IIS 6.0. and migrated to IIS 7.0
- · The report works fine in report manager or Report server.
- · But, when reports were processed via the web application, the report viewer does not render the toolbar properly (and/or) the date picker icon is not displayed.
Nature of the error:
This means the error lies with the web application/IIS configuration and not with SSRS configuration.
Note: If the entire web application was developed in .net framework 4.0, the configuration will be added in default. This is only for the application, when migrated from IIS 6.0 to IIS 7.0
Kindly ensure that the following entries were found in the “web.config” file.
1. In the assemblies section, 2 entries should be there for the report viewer as follows:
<add assembly="Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>
<add assembly="Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>
2. In the Http handlers section, an entry should be there for the report viewer as follows:
<add verb="*" path="Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd" type="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler, Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
3. To make sure IIS 7.0 to render the reports properly the following section has to be added.
"" "" "" ""